Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RareChems Vendor Review
Hi, I just wanted to see how you made out with your order? How did your research turnout? How was the quality? How long did the shipping process take to get to you’re lab? Thanks!
Hi, it'll be my first time ordering anything from Rarechems. Do you have any tips how to do it properly and how to  give as little details about myself as possible. From the obvious reasons I want to stay as anonymous as I can. And my another question is what's the best payment method, not only the most comfortable but also the safest one, so it won't be possible to track that order to me. I really count on your help. Greetings
(02-04-2021, 08:37 PM)xqbober Wrote: Hi, it'll be my first time ordering anything from Rarechems. Do you have any tips how to do it properly and how to  give as little details about myself as possible. From the obvious reasons I want to stay as anonymous as I can. And my another question is what's the best payment method, not only the most comfortable but also the safest one, so it won't be possible to track that order to me. I really count on your help. Greetings

Bitcoin is the best payment method. Actually I believe it's the only method they accept. That keeps you fairly anonymous. They obviously need an address. I suppose you could put in a fake name, but the only problem with that is if for whatever reason it ends up at the post office and not your box there's no way for you to get it. The worst thing that could happen is customs seizes your package and destroys it. That's a risk we all take when ordering. 

I would not say the ordering process is easy if you're unfamiliar with Bitcoin, but anyone can figure it out in an afternoon. I recommend starting with a Coinbase account. If you have any questions about all that start a new thread and we'll help you.
I have created a new post today 1.8.2022 with some updated data about Rare Chems which includes a poll from subscribers who have placed orders. The data does not look good, but you can be the judge of that yourself and determine whether or not you want to risk an order:

https://gonootropics.com/rare-chems-2022-review/
(01-09-2022, 06:47 AM)Fallon Wrote: I have created a new post today 1.8.2022 with some updated data about Rare Chems which includes a poll from subscribers who have placed orders. The data does not look good, but you can be the judge of that yourself and determine whether or not you want to risk an order:

https://gonootropics.com/rare-chems

Hmm seems lots of ppl having the same problem.