Nootropics Forum

Full Version: RareChems Vendor Review
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: rarechems-vendor-review.png]
Today I ordered Etizolam and 2FMA tablets from RareChems. This was the RC vendor Chemical Collective recommended as a replacement after they cut their U.S. Shipments. They also have 1P-LSD, but I have plenty of that...but will of course test it later down the road should Alice wish to continue the restaurant, and if this vendor turns out to be reliable.

Initial impressions...site looks nice. Good selection. Checkout...strange. Of course everything is in Euros (not strange) but attempting to check out with 30 Euros worth of Etizolam proved insufficient. The site gave an error stating I needed to place a minimum order of 60 Euros...then upon meeting that requirement another message stating an 89.98 Euro order was required...good grief! So I just added some 2FMA for the hell of it to meet the minimum. Overall I payed about $110 USD for (100) 1mg Etizolam pellets and (25) 30mg 2FMA pellets. So there is a minimum order quantity required to check out, and per usual, expect to pay with Bitcoins (Cointopay) if you're a U.S. customer. 

You also have to check about a 1000 boxes agreeing that you will not complain if your order doesn't make it, and that you agree you will receive no refund if for whatever reason you don't receive your stuff. This does not exactly instill confidence in the customer but I suppose I can see their side of the equation. Packages come untracked via PostNL, one reason they can't provide refunds if you say you lost it, essentially it's your word against theirs. Per their shipping FAQ they do not reship packages to the U.S. under any circumstances. I've said it before, everytime I send money overseas I just part ways with it and hope for the best. 

I will keep this thread updated if/when the product comes in, and whether or not I believe the product/service to be high quality.

Update 10.16.2020 - Package has arrived. Have yet to test product. 

[Image: Rare-Chems-Order.jpg]
A friend of mine from the Netherlands actually recommended them a couple of days before you posted this, funny. I sent you a DM and e-mail Fallon, just looking to help out Alice's Restaurant and youself.
(09-24-2020, 06:53 PM)friedrich_ux Wrote: [ -> ]A friend of mine from the Netherlands actually recommended them a couple of days before you posted this, funny. I sent you a DM and e-mail Fallon, just looking to help out Alice's Restaurant and youself.

Thank you Friedrich, I believe I replied to your DM. Not sure if the messaging system is working, need to do some maintenance type stuff. Cheers
Update 10.12.2020

No delivery. Will continue to wait (obviously)
Just wanted to give a quick FYI to everyone. I placed an order from rare chems on 9/21/20. It came today! Nicely and discretely packaged. Everything looks great, but I will try it out tomorrow and see the quality.
(10-17-2020, 02:43 AM)trynitro Wrote: [ -> ]Just wanted to give a quick FYI to everyone. I placed an order from rare chems on 9/21/20. It came today! Nicely and discretely packaged. Everything looks great, but I will try it out tomorrow and see the quality.

My package came as well. I've updated the original post.
Finally! Can't wait for the video review!
(10-17-2020, 02:43 AM)trynitro Wrote: [ -> ]Just wanted to give a quick FYI to everyone. I placed an order from rare chems on 9/21/20. It came today! Nicely and discretely packaged. Everything looks great, but I will try it out tomorrow and see the quality.
  Before giving up on 2-FMA, try 50mg and take 500mg of L-Tyrosine before taking the 2-FMA. This combo had my mental clarity on another level, and my productivity went through the roof. Insane stack. Without the L-Tyrosine it sucks imo.
(10-19-2020, 12:04 AM)stotan Wrote: [ -> ]
  Before giving up on 2-FMA, try 50mg and take 500mg of L-Tyrosine before taking the 2-FMA. This combo had my mental clarity on another level, and my productivity went through the roof. Insane stack. Without the L-Tyrosine it sucks imo.

I took it today at half the dose, 15mg give or take. Much better experience. I'll definitely throw in the L-Tyrosine but I can't imagine doubling the dose without feeling like my brain is swimming in chemicals!

No doubt a higher dose like that would benefit some people though.
Hi all I just ordered 100 presses of 2FMA from rarechems 10/13, still waiting on the package , I'm a bit sketched out with how I don't know if it's fully legal or not after ordering. I live in the US in KS. So there's no official laws I can find on it. Does the shipment come with your name printed on the package? I read that they use generic shipping lable, and descret packaging. I'm probably just freaking out , I've ordered Moda and etizolam online with no problems. Is 100 presses of this stuff enough to get me in trouble? Or is that still considered a small amoint. Thanks guys!
Pages: 1 2