Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stack for low mood and anxiety?
I've been suffering from low mood and anxiety for a while and now more recently, stress.

Ive been taking (per day)
 L-theanine 1000mg
 Taurine 1800mg
Multivitamins
NALT 100mg (3 times a day)
Phenibut (once a week)

I have also tried microdosing magic mushrooms but this only seemed to make matters worse.

I've just ordered some Bromantane, Emoxypine Sulphate and Ashwaganda KSM-66 and I plan on adding both to my stack but feel like I'm going to drop the NALT because I have seen no benefit from this what so ever, and I will also drop the phenibut.

Is there anyone out there who has been experiencing my symptoms above and have had success with a nootropics stack.

Thanks

Nato.
Bromantane is good...have you tried 1P LSD? Since you mentioned the mushrooms I think you might enjoy the 1P as an alternative but stick to the low doses lest you begin going too deep into thought...

What about Phenylpiracetam? Combines well with Phenibut, also any decent Kratom can boost mood, go for the green and white strains.
Stimulants can help a lot with low mood and Depressive type conditions. Modafinil is the stimulant that comes immediately to mind. Nicotine helps, you can pick up the lozenges, gum, or patches from the store. 75mg of Waklert, 100mg of Phenylpiracetam, a Nicotine patch, and a cup of coffee is a decent stack. Throw in some L Theanine if you need to take the edge off.

The Taurine and L Theanine can contribute to lower energetic moods due to their calming nature. You may consider dropping them and trying the more stimulating stuff, and bring them back if you need to.

You can also try Theacrine and Theobromine. Both stimulating and have mood boosting qualities for some people.
(06-05-2020, 06:45 AM)Liquid02 Wrote: Bromantane is good...have you tried 1P LSD? Since you mentioned the mushrooms I think you might enjoy the 1P as an alternative but stick to the low doses lest you begin going too deep into thought...

What about Phenylpiracetam? Combines well with Phenibut, also any decent Kratom can boost mood, go for the green and white strains.
What effects did Bromantane give you?

I would love to try 1P but vendors won't ship to the UK because of the RC blanket ban. The mushrooms I have i picked myself as the liberty cap mushroom grow here in the UK.

I will try phenylpiracetam once I have tried the Bromantane,
How will the phenylpiracetam effect my anxiety? Does it have anti anxiety properties?

Yeah I have some White vein kratom but it doesn't last long enough for my liking and the w/ds are supposed to bad, especially if used daily. I also have the red strain but it doesn't do much for me

(06-05-2020, 09:21 PM)Fallon Wrote: Stimulants can help a lot with low mood and Depressive type conditions. Modafinil is the stimulant that comes immediately to mind. Nicotine helps, you can pick up the lozenges, gum, or patches from the store. 75mg of Waklert, 100mg of Phenylpiracetam, a Nicotine patch, and a cup of coffee is a decent stack. Throw in some L Theanine if you need to take the edge off.

The Taurine and L Theanine can contribute to lower energetic moods due to their calming nature. You may consider dropping them and trying the more stimulating stuff, and bring them back if you need to.

You can also try Theacrine and Theobromine. Both stimulating and have mood boosting qualities for some people.

Yeah I've tried modafinil and it wasn't too good for my anxiety and that is my concern about taking stimulants.

I heard in your review about the Bromantane and it seemed to have stimulating and anti anxiety properties?

I vape nicotine and have quite a high tollerance to it so I don't think that will be an option.
Bromantane is very nice and one of the most effective Nootropics in my experience. It prevents the break down of Gaba in the brain making it calming to the mind. They prescribe it in Russia for low mood, lethargy, low energy etc. I can recommend it. Very physically enhancing too.

Recently I have completely cut out coffee and most stimulants. At first I sank into a depressive slump but after a week my energy became consistent. Perhaps cutting out the nicotine and other stims could benefit you. Bromantane is a nice replacement.

Phenylpiracetam is also a nice stimulant. I'll take it about twice a week, for me it's a total depression killer but there is somewhat of a crash. I've found it reduces anxiety personally but some people do experience anxiety. I would say as far as stimulants go it's very anxiolytic and doesn't respond like a typical stim.
Looking forward to the Bromantane, just hope I'm a positive responder!

I think I'll order some phenylpiracetam to for days I'm feeling im really low.

I've also read up on the calming affects of aniracetam, that will be added to my stack as well.