Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aniracetam or Piracetam for studying?
Is one better than the other in your guys' experience? Currently studying for a test and about to drop some money @ ND...

Or perhaps there is a better racetam than those 2??

~coffee cheeeeeeers
Aniracetam when i want to chill out and Piracetam seems to be hit or miss for me personally but people seem to have success with both. Aniracetam I find good for memory much more so than Piracetam...

Definitely pair it up with some coffee and maybe round things off with some Nicotine which I find helpful for storing study info.
Yeah the Aniracetam is noticeably more chill and relaxing and effective for long periods of focus and memory retention. I use Piracetam as a foundation Nootropic 2-3 times a week and pepper in the Aniracetam occasionally, especially on days I'm feeling on edge or anxious. Try both and see what works. They can also work well with each other but you should select a dominant Nootropic meaning you'll take one at a higher dose and the other at a lower dose. So you may choose to take Piracetam at a higher dose (3 - 4 Grams) and bring in Ani at a lower dose (200 - 300mg) or vice versa (750mg Aniracetam + 1 Gram Piracetam) as an example.
Does Phenylpiracetam need to be cycled? Can you experience withdrawals? How often can you take phenylpiracetam safely?
(06-04-2020, 02:55 PM)da1313 Wrote: Does Phenylpiracetam need to be cycled? Can you experience withdrawals? How often can you take phenylpiracetam safely?

Yes, Phenylpiracetam must be cycled. 2 - 3 times a week maximum with extended occasional breaks. I wouldn't say there are notable withdrawals but you do feel slightly depleted if you over do it.