Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kava
Got some recommended Kava from New Zealand, Kelai blend, very heady, two days of haziness. Had Bromantane day before may have contributed to the strong effect. Belive it hits Gaba a receptors , sure felt like it. Any experiences out there?
I really enjoyed it back when I had some. I made it the traditional way. It's relaxing, sedative, and pro social. Good alternative to alcohol. You can easily over do it and become nauseous. I've actually been thinking about picking up some more, it's a nice way to cycle out of other sedative/relaxing stacks.
(06-10-2020, 08:13 PM)Neonknight Wrote: Got some recommended Kava from New Zealand, Kelai blend, very heady, two days of haziness. Had Bromantane day before may have contributed to the strong effect. Belive it hits Gaba a receptors , sure felt like it. Any experiences out there?

Source? This has been on my radar. Very popular in Hawaii I believe and they even have bars you can go to drink it. Heard it tastes terrible though, probably something you slug down and not sip
Kava Society in New Zealand, I'm based in Ireland, delivery took a few months with lockdown. AFAIK they ship to US. Kelai is very strong, got some Borogoru also, more of a mellow strain. Other vendors I liked,BHK and Kalm with Kava, based in States possibly. Taste is rough. Had a blend recently with grated ginger , conconut milk, mango juice topped off with micro amount of weed vaped, hit the sweet spot. Good luck.
Had some Vanuatu kava, i think it definitely has nice effects. I seen some guys having a session with a huge container, i must be a lightweight because my max is three servings. But its pretty good with a bit of cannabis.