Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legitimate tianeptine sulfate sources?
(05-28-2020, 06:18 AM)hiddensynapse Wrote: Hey guys,

Back when Nootropics Depot carried tianeptine sulfate, I was using it regularly to treat my OCD, ADHD, and depression. It was highly effective, and I never developed any sort of tolerance or addiction. Unfortunately, tianeptine sulfate is the only medication I've tried that works, so I've been searching for a legitimate source for the sulfate for what feels like years now. 

There's a plethora of supposed tianeptine vendors, but I'm not sure if I trust any of them. I've heard nothing but reports of bunk product and scams. Until today, I wasn't even aware of this subreddit, so I'm hoping you guys can help me out. Which tianeptine vendors are still legitimate in 2020?

I'm considering Nootrominds, as it's been recommended on a few forums. That said, I'm still skeptical. Can anyone confirm the legitimacy of Nootrominds?

I'm also considering these vendors. I'd be eternally grateful if someone could verify which of them are trustworthy:

1. Nootropic Source

2. Savant Research (I've heard good things, but I can't seem to add any of their products to my cart)

3. Mondialk (I've heard mixed things)

4. Sunny Smart Supp (unfortunately they only sell sodium, and I'm only interested in sulfate)

5. Diamond Supplement

6. NootroMinds

7. Tianeptineexpress (seems sketchy)

8. Tianeptinedirect (despite high Trustpilot reviews, I've heard bad things)

9. Crystal clear supplements
Are any of these vendors legit, or is there a better vendor I have yet to find?
Please help me out if you can. I've had to cease all of my medications due to being kicked off my health insurance, and tianeptine sulfate would substantially improve my quality of life. Thanks!

(04-23-2021, 11:58 PM)gman Wrote:

Back when Nootropics Depot carried tianeptine sulfate, I was using it regularly to treat my OCD, ADHD, and depression. It was highly effective, and I never developed any sort of tolerance or addiction. Unfortunately, tianeptine sulfate is the only medication I've tried that works, so I've been searching for a legitimate source for the sulfate for what feels like years now. 

There's a plethora of supposed tianeptine vendors, but I'm not sure if I trust any of them. I've heard nothing but reports of bunk product and scams. Until today, I wasn't even aware of this subreddit, so I'm hoping you guys can help me out. Which tianeptine vendors are still legitimate in 2020?

I'm considering Nootrominds, as it's been recommended on a few forums. That said, I'm still skeptical. Can anyone confirm the legitimacy of Nootrominds?

I'm also considering these vendors. I'd be eternally grateful if someone could verify which of them are trustworthy:

1. Nootropic Source

2. Savant Research (I've heard good things, but I can't seem to add any of their products to my cart)

4. Sunny Smart Supp (unfortunately they only sell sodium, and I'm only interested in sulfate)

5. Diamond Supplement

6. NootroMinds

Please help me out if you can. I've had to cease all of my medications due to being kicked off my health insurance, and tianeptine sulfate would substantially improve my quality of life. Thanks!

(04-23-2021, 11:58 PM)gman. I have been using NootroMinds as my main go to for several years.  They are always fast and super friendly and their products are always solid - as they say - it’s got some legs ! :) Wrote:

1. Nootropic Source

5. Diamond Supplement

6. NootroMinds

(04-23-2021, 11:58 PM)gman Wrote:

1. Nootropic Source

5. Diamond Supplement

6. NootroMinds

@gman

My last batch of Tianeptine came from MondialK, they have been closed for a long time. If I find a good source I'll update this thread.
@fallon hi I'm brand new. Are you familiar with nootromind? For tianeptine? Sorry I'm kinda in a holiday is here newbie & no vendor rush
Anyone find any Tianeptine vendors still in business who ship to US? I just want vendor thats legit (not selling fake/dangerous stuff) price is secondary - does anyone have any recommendations for Sodium? Plan to buy 10-20G should last me about a year or two.