Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Artivigil for 3 days ?
Anyone else? Internal anxiety and feeling down on Artivigil?
You mean feeling down while taking Artvigil or feeling down after it wears off? Feeling low or depleted is a common side effect coming off continuous stimulant usage. I will personally only take Modafinil once a week, if that, and only half a pill. Anxiety is also common with stimulants like Modafinil/Armodafinil. You can take L-Theanine alongside it @ around 200 - 600mg. Taurine also helps as does magnesium. Usually things clear up after a good nights sleep.
It is like a cone down feeling. Ive taken modafinil a lpt abd i havr had no crashes with thstv

(05-16-2020, 07:40 PM)I have taken lots of modafinil bit thid emg2506 Wrote: Anyone else? Internal anxiety and feeling down on Artivigil?

Sorry for typos. I have taken a lot of provigil and have never experienced this come down feeling as I do with artivigil , literally crashes and slight slight paranoid feelings
Artvigil is Armodafinil, which is stronger and longer lasting compared to Modafinil like Modalert or Modvigil. I only take a half a pill and I take it with 600mg of L Theanine. Paranoia, anxiety, all classic symptoms of too much stimulants.

I would suggest switching to Modalert, lowering your dose by splitting the pill in half, and take some L Theanine. Be sure to stay hydrated. Magnesium can help a lot too with the over stimulation. Take as early in the morning as possible so you can fall asleep and recover.
Yes sounds like you're taking too much!
Thanks both , yeah it’s a new feeling altogether from modafinil. Tbh I may go back to modafinil, it’s a smoother ride
after a few days of continued use of armodafinil or modafinil or even adrafinil, too much epinephrine, norepinephrine, adrenaline, and extra cellular dopamine build up in your system, def makes you frayed! you can take a quarter of a pill and still get a nice mental boost, without as much anxiety, but at the end of the day you still have to cycle, there's no such thing as a free lunch!