Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creating Gaba/Glutamine Harmony
(01-31-2021, 03:09 AM)Liquid02 Wrote: When you say stimulated heart beat I think of other mechanisms, not so much the GABA/glutamate but cortisol, norepinephrine etc. Elevated heart rate could be too much stress hormones, adrenaline and cortisol. sounds like all this has you super stressed out? I can't be certain of the stomach problem, but does seem stress related so anything to manage stress. Ashwagandha comes to mind. Also limiting any stims like caffeine and amphetamines if you take those.
Stimulated, I guess i mean it feels more stronger.. The closest thing i can relate it to is after you take speed/amphetamines and you come down from it but you still cant sleep, like the heart rate is still strong adn you cant relax.. Not sure if you can relate to that?

I've never really drank tea or coffee. The diet that I'm on cuts out all sugars and most carbs...

I'm chilled, happy n ready to get on with life, if it wasnt for this one last issue.

even when i was dealing with the extreme stress, I new i couldnt really react to it otherwise it would destroy me, I just had to try n carry on with life and ignore things the best i could until I had dealt with the root cause of it..

But now it seems a glutamine sensitivity/gaba issues was all part of it..

Thx for the reply

Messages In This Thread
Creating Gaba/Glutamine Harmony - by robenergy - 01-31-2021, 01:34 AM
RE: Creating Gaba/Glutamine Harmony - by Liquid02 - 01-31-2021, 02:08 AM
RE: Creating Gaba/Glutamine Harmony - by Liquid02 - 01-31-2021, 03:09 AM
RE: Creating Gaba/Glutamine Harmony - by robenergy - 01-31-2021, 03:34 AM
RE: Creating Gaba/Glutamine Harmony - by Mags - 01-31-2021, 07:03 AM