Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legitimate tianeptine sulfate sources?
Well, I used kratom very responsibly for 7 years. My general rule of thumb was to restrict my usage to 1 or 2 times per week, although I often spaced out my dosages by two weeks. I'm a huge advocate of responsible kratom use, as I consider it to be one of the safest and beneficial psychoactives around. I know several people whose lives were saved by kratom, as it allowed them to get off hard opiates.

Eventually, I ended up having two of the most difficult years of my life, and I succumbed to my depression and started using kratom everyday. I averaged about an ounce per day. At the same time, my dad transitioned from painkillers (he had been prescribed oxycodone for pain) to kratom at my behest, and was taking around 50 grams a day. He quit cold turkey last week, and to both of our surprised, his physical withdrawal only lasted 3 days. It inspired me to quit earlier than I had originally planned.

I've managed to go 24 hours without dosing this week, and while the withdrawal was certainly unpleasant, it wasn't unbearable. If my dads experience is anything to go by, the withdrawal symptoms should peak on the second day, and gradually subside on days 3 and 4. I'll give an update on my experience after the first week, if you'd like. The main symptoms I've experienced are cold sweats, runny nose, insomnia, and lethargy.

I've also been in the process of stopping fairly mild etizolam use, and managed to go a full 6 days without it last week. The withdrawal was fairly mild, thankfully; the main symptoms were irritability and severe insomnia (I was using etizolam to treat my insomnia in the first place, so "severe insomnia" isn't too far from my baseline insomnia). By day 4, the irritability had subsided, and by day 5 I felt completely normal (actually better than normal, like I was slightly hypomanic).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Legitimate tianeptine sulfate sources? - by hiddensynapse - 05-29-2020, 01:46 AM