Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legitimate tianeptine sulfate sources?
Thanks for the quick response! I'm very familiar with kratom - too familiar, actually. I'm tapering right now, and intend to quit completely on June 1st. I'm hoping to find some tianeptine sulfate to help with the withdrawal. I know it will only make things worse/delay the inevitable if I take large doses of tianeptine, but I intend to only take proper therapeutic doses. I stuck to 25mg twice a day back when it was last available, and it didn't result in any kind of addiction. I suspect that therapeutic doses will prove invaluable so long as I stick to 25mg - 50mg per day.

Unfortunately MondialK isn't domestic, so it wouldn't arrive in time to help me with this particular issue. I'll still probably try him eventually, as the primary reason I'm seeking tianeptine sulfate is still for treating my OCD and ADHD.

I just placed an order with Crystal Clear Supplements. They seem legitimate, and they actually have a physical address, which is a plus. 1 gram cost me $24, so the financial risk is minimal. I'm thinking about placing another order with Nootrominds as well, as they seem to have a good reputation (granted, I was only able to find like two Reddit threads that mentioned them - everything else has been banned and deleted). Like you, I think I should try multiple vendors to determine which is best.

Savant Research appears to be legitimate as well, but I can't actually check out or add anything to my cart. I've sent them an email about it, so hopefully they respond relatively soon.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Legitimate tianeptine sulfate sources? - by hiddensynapse - 05-28-2020, 06:45 AM