Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PHENIBUT HIGH & 500hp KENWORTH TRUCK DRIVE
(02-11-2020, 11:07 PM)MaximFabio Wrote: Hey been on caffeine and phenibut stack for 3 weeks now, but have hard time to go to sleep need advice

Phenibut Side Effects from Using Too Much

You could also experience side effects if use too much. If you take the recommended dosages of Phenibut, you should not experience side effects at all. Anything over 2000 milligrams per day can lead to side effects that are similar to other GABA stimulators as well as alcohol. For example, you may experience headaches, nausea, lightheadedness, fatigue, difficulty sleeping or mental health symptoms such as anxiety and depression. You may even experience memory loss and unconsciousness if you take huge amounts. That’s why it is really recommended that you stick to 250 milligrams to 500 milligrams per day and no more than three doses per day.

Phenibut Tolerance

One last thing to remember when it comes to the side effects of Phenibut is that your tolerance for this supplement can build up rather quickly. This is the main reason that most people decide to avoid taking it on a daily basis. By giving yourself a day or two off between each dose, you can ensure that you will not end up taking too much of it over the long term. You will find that you need to take more and more of the supplement every day if you want to use it all the time, and this is something that will simply not work over the long run. To make sure that you can avoid the minor side effects of this supplement and not end up building up a tolerance to it, take things slow at first. You can learn how to control your doses as you become more experienced with Phenibut, but one rule to remember is that this is usually something to you should not be taking on a daily basis.

You can read more at
Source: https://www.phenibut.org/side-effects/

Personaly, i would stop with Phenibut for about a week, atleast. If you feel extremely down in that time, try with something that gets you going, either excersise, something like 200mg phenylpiracetam + l-theanine  + coffe, perhaps even Aniracetam as it could be calming in extreme stressful situations to some degree, by the experience i had with it in the last week. Keep in mind that those stacks might also keep you up, so take em early.

btw
Did you experience any nightmares, before all that trouble sleeping begun?
I find that taking it 2 days in a row, gets me sweating at night for the next 1-2 days, along with these extremely vivid nightmares. Also experience similar after effects when taking Aniracetam in late afternoon hours.

I was just thinking about this and had to update. Really curious on what kinda dose you landed after 3 weeks, i mean on 2nd day you need to double it to feel anything similar to the first.

Messages In This Thread
RE: PHENIBUT HIGH & 500hp KENWORTH TRUCK DRIVE - by Filter - 02-12-2020, 06:13 AM