Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PHENIBUT HIGH & 500hp KENWORTH TRUCK DRIVE
To much racetams i know. Better to find out what a bit of abuse does, at start, as sooner or later theres gonna come that day, so better be prepared for effects in advance.
My long term aim is to find stacks and minimum doses that work for me and not redosing every few hours. Those crazy all day long stacks were pure fun & abuse, but i can afford that for a short time, then back to work. Phenylpiracetam already went into deepest drawer i could find, im to familiar with those effects, just dont want to come down, hehe.
Pramiracetam is next in line to try, by the look of videos you made on it, its not gonna be on my daily list.
You`re right on, keeping a healthy electrolyte balance and all is crucial, true that i totaly missed my regular eating, drinking schedule that morning.
Wondering if microdoses of Phenibut for a better part of the week and a bit longer period like 14 days in a row would also produce those withdral sympthoms and if there would be any benefit at all. You ever tried that?

Messages In This Thread
RE: PHENIBUT HIGH & 500hp KENWORTH tr DRIVE - by Filter - 02-05-2020, 08:42 AM