Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Modafinil User Reviews Mega Thread
Fallon.. My hero
He knows me on YT and through email under another name and for my privacy purposes I am excited to have found he began a forum where I can participate as time allows.. I also was a past winner of modafinal from him approx a year ago..

My situation is a bit different as my absorption level is not the same as the average Joe. I had a gastric bypass 10 years ago so when I take any kind of medication regardless of what it is it does not necessarily work the same as it does for anybody else no matter what it is and unfortunately I tried a couple of different variations. I did try them on an empty stomach I also stacked with caffeine and did the tips tricks and other recommended ways to optimize the effects and for some reason I was really disappointed with the outcomes.

However I must iterate with that being said I blame my body's reaction 2 the modafinil rather than the modafinil abilities itself. I also had hopes of weaning off my Physicians prescription of adderal for my ADD I'm taking a more healthy route with the modafinil and being able to function just as equal and that did not happen since I could not get the same synergistic effects which again I know comes from the difficulty of the absorption caveat I need to deal with the rest of my life.

I do want to give it another try I am however recovering from a major pivoting point in my life post breakdown from a year-and-a-half ago. Being on the cusp of 50 years old and having been prior to the break down a very high functioning and well-known figure in the public sector I am dealing with a plethora of issues regaining my life again this is not just about Focus keeping that in mind.

I am sure modafinil is great 4 the college student or there's people needing get through projects Etc

As far as myself, Modafinal was being considered as a possible anticipated 1 intricate part = whole sum regarding long time outlook & continuation of my healing process.

Make sense?

Messages In This Thread
Modafinil User Reviews Mega Thread - by Fallon - 01-27-2020, 06:48 PM
RE: Modafinil User Reviews Mega Thread - by Simplycomplex - 03-04-2020, 06:39 PM