Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Modafinil User Reviews Mega Thread
How long have you been using Modafinil?
Me personally i have used it on 2 seperate periods. It was delivered in strips of 10 so i used this on 2 seperate periods.

When did you first hear about it?
I am involved in the fitness scene and everyone is looking for good focus ingredients to keep in the zone. This is when Modafinil started to surface for me
How often do you take it?
I took 100mg for the first 3 days then ran 200mg every few days after then.

Your preferred vendor
I only had a UK based company Modafinil product. So can only comment on this brand. DAWA.

Any problems with shipping/customs?
Zilch! Was being ahipped from Uk to the UK so was no hassles whatsoever.

Your personal Modafinil tips, tricks, and stacks

I tried modafinil alone just to see how the compound worked. Definitely felt a dopamine spike. Not overly energised but a very productive motivational sort of output. I then used it alongside a pre workout which had a load of goodies in their so the combo was VERY strong but..... Enjoyable. I have also tried Modafinil alongside L-theanine but in my opinion their not synergistic compounds together but i did notice if i took Modafinil then later on took L-Theanine i just felt very relaxed.

Tips. Take it in an empty stomach. I tried it once with food and felt very little. So i always take it on an empty stomach. It can dampen your appetite so keep this in mind for the remainder of the day so.... Make sure to eat well.

Another tip is it very synergistic with caffeine. So a morning coffee and your modafinil dose is awesome.

My overall conclusion is Modafinil is awesome compound but use sparingly. Just like any compound we build tolerance. So use when needed and take breaks now and again.

Messages In This Thread
Modafinil User Reviews Mega Thread - by Fallon - 01-27-2020, 06:48 PM
RE: Modafinil User Reviews Mega Thread - by lb1986 - 01-28-2020, 02:03 PM