Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Modafinil User Reviews Mega Thread
hey! you definitely wanna have some of that stuff available, (the modafinil!) just like fallon and others have said, for times when maybe you need to work thru the night or whatever, definitely it lends itself well to long, repetitive work, or even physical labor, which , if i had been doing something like that, a few times having took 100mg then i might not have gotten so grouchy or irritable!
definitely it's a good thing, to have in your arsenal, along with many other things like fallon tells us a lot about! he's such a good sport, isn't he! i was actually a winner of the modafinil givaway a year ago, wow, is it already a year ago, and i hope that i'm not disqualified from winning another round, but most people can get things easier than we can here in northern michigan where there's lots of trees and snow, currently, and thankfully none-too-many snowmobiles this year, haha!
if you had to get stuck working a double shift, say, you were supposed to get out of work at midnight, after working from 2pm til midnight, and then someone didn't show up for their midnight shift, as has happened to me quite a few tiimes , then you'd be stuck working another nine hours , times like these are when i really could've used modafinil, and some other nootropics, like phenylpiracetam, piracetam, those are two favorites, - i still want to try all the racetams, the aniracetam was great, it seemed like it was more short-lived, but very much a great thing, i'll need more to speak more about pretty much any of these, haha! in closing, i'd like to thank my parents, and the parents of young fallon, who must've done quite a bit right, and rightly! good day~!

let's say you're a drummer: you want anything that can help ya, but first you need to learn your instrument, son, or daughter!
there's a girl from a group on you tube called dos muertos, to see her just playin' the drums alone, you might not be that impressed, but when you hear her with the band, in the context of the songs, she is just outta sight! she's a good candidate for nootropics, for instance, i would call her very accomplished- not that i think she needs any help! but nootropics can help you do whatever it is you can do, and get even better at it! don't scoff! try it! you just might like it! but it's not for everybody! hopefully you'll know!

Messages In This Thread
Modafinil User Reviews Mega Thread - by Fallon - 01-27-2020, 06:48 PM
RE: Modafinil User Reviews Mega Thread - by retroatavism - 01-27-2020, 08:41 PM