Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extremely Lethargic?
I drink a ton of water Mags. Pee like a race horse most days lol

Hi Fallon. I'm the EXACT same. Feel AWFUL in the morning. Almost to the point of grunting to even lift up out of bed (I'm only 33 btw and not an auld codger yet) then like you i get this boost of energy as the day progresses. I have to workout later on in the day due to this. It's only really been the last 2 month tbh. I was taking a pre workout by a company that i just don't have faith in (Now anyway) ever since i stopped that pre my body has felt awful. I ordered a 1 sample of it to see how i would feel and boooom. I was alive and had energy for the full day. I stopped about 2 month ago and have just been downhill since. Spiked product? Wouldn't surprise me if it had an amphetamine analogue in their. (Did you ever try a pre called Craze? They found a meth analogue hidden in their! Sketchy company's) no sure if that pre and it's hidden ingredients has messed with my adrenals and or dopamine system? It was very similar to adderal with the effects. My heart rate was 110bpm just sitting chilling? That ain't no caffeine combo lol

Anyhow 2 month on i am still battling issues. I refuse to buy and touch that stuff again. That's just addiction to feel normal. Not worth it man. I have a doctors appointment to get my bloods drawn. Also will ask for a cortisol test alongside.

Do you know what triggered your issues?

Messages In This Thread
Extremely Lethargic? - by lb1986 - 03-03-2020, 11:59 AM
RE: Extremely Lethargic? - by Fallon - 03-03-2020, 08:16 PM
RE: Extremely Lethargic? - by Mags - 03-04-2020, 06:10 AM
RE: Extremely Lethargic? - by lb1986 - 03-04-2020, 11:10 AM
RE: Extremely Lethargic? - by ROTTEN POLITICIANS - 03-06-2020, 04:17 AM
RE: Extremely Lethargic? - by Liquid02 - 03-13-2020, 07:52 AM