Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Etizolam From Chemical Collective
Hi Fallon. You well?

Never realised you battle an alcohol addiction. I have personally been down that exact same road. What a horrid addiction no think? The amount of damage i done to my body during that dark phase was unreal.

How did you beat it? I used Kratom to get away from alcohol. You will know what an addictive personality does. You need to fill one addiction for the other. I haven't had a single alcohol drink in over a year. So Kratom for me was a god send. My Doctor put me on drugs that just made me non functional and life was just a blur. I eventually binned them.

Part of me wishes i had fully read about Kratom as i never realised how harsh the withdrawals we're. I would still choose it any day over alcohol. I was a complete arse on alcohol. Kratom i just feel relaxed. I have kept doses to a minimum as i know if i go up in dose i will just get the urge to dose high so i have never went above my set dose.

What did you use to get away from it?

Just had a look on chemical collective and they seems to stack a few items. You ever tested the stimulants? 3-fpm 2-fma etc? I have always fancied the 3-fpm but have held off.

You a fan of the benzo categories? I am prescribed a small dose of Diazepam daily but i very rarely take them. Their handy and always on hand on certain conditions.

Hope your well bro

Messages In This Thread
Etizolam From Chemical Collective - by Fallon - 02-25-2020, 08:41 AM
RE: Etizolam From Chemical Collective - by lb1986 - 02-25-2020, 12:20 PM
RE: Etizolam From Chemical Collective - by Fallon - 02-25-2020, 08:11 PM