Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Etizolam From Chemical Collective
[Image: etizolam-1p-lsd-chemical-collective.jpg]

I've recently had the pleasure of testing Etizolam from Chemical Collective. This vendor is primarily known for their 1P-LSD but they stock other research chemicals as well. My search for 1P-LSD led me to Reddit where I discovered they took over the remaining stock of the popular 1P-LSD vendor Lysergi.com. User reviews were positive so I checked out their site and saw they also offered Etizolam. I added an order of 1mg pellets to the cart and checked out with Bitcoin.

I've had bad experience with Etizolam pellets before through another vendor. These pellets I later found out were heavily overdosed with other Benzodiazepine powders. Perhaps Alprazolam or some research benzo analogue. This overdose led to an all day road trip I don't remember at all. Scary stuff. (I was not driving.) I would go on to discover there were so called "brand named" versions of Etizolam which were apparently more reliable. These were Etizolam brands like Etilaam and Etizest, manufactured by "Intas." They were not presses but actually manufactured tablets of Etizolam. I tried these as well with good success. I found them much less potent than the pressed pills I originally got.

Yesterday I decided to take the plunge and try 2mg of the pressed tablets from Chemical Collective. I really should have alerted my roommates first in case another blackout situation should have manifest but I kept my secret stack a secret. They've seen me go through the worst of my alcoholism so this would be no big deal. They are also not exactly into Nootropics and research chemicals the way I am. Ever since that first blackout they worry themselves every time I get a shipment in the mail not knowing what powder I will be stacking up on this time. I forget how strange all these powders look to the average person. 

I took 2mg around 8pm. I asked my roommate to drive me to in and out. He said okay but he needed gas. I said "bro, what are we doing still scrounging for gas money in our 30s like peasants?" We laughed. We went to the gas station and I could already feel the onset of the Etizolam. The first wave of anxiety relief hit me as I was pumping gas. I could tell I was under the influence due to the generous amount of gas I pumped into the tank, allowing the gas to freely flow until my friend looked on to me waiting for me to stop the pump. 

At the drive thru of In and out I ordered not one, but 2 double doubles, and not 1, but 2 orders of fries and a strawberry milkshake. My friend had eaten already and wasn't hungry. This outrageous order was indeed the second sign the Etizolam was working in loyal ways. 

Getting home I scarfed down the burgers and fries like a savage beast. With each bite I descended deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole. I felt myself growing increasingly relaxed and tired. I said Goodnight to my roommates which drew confused looks as I never go to bed before they do. Too stacked to bother explaining myself I stumbled into my room and fell onto the bed. I remember putting on a podcast and that was it.

I woke up with most of the memories of the night save for a few fuzzy moments after I ate the burgers. 

All in all I can say the Etizolam is strong, perhaps stronger than the Intas brands I used before. Then again I also had a heavy alcohol tolerance back in those days, so it's hard to tell. I was most happy to not blackout and to know the presses were loyal.

Curious to test these out during the day as a functional test. I believe they knocked me out quick that night due to having worked all day and already being somewhat tired.
Hi Fallon. You well?

Never realised you battle an alcohol addiction. I have personally been down that exact same road. What a horrid addiction no think? The amount of damage i done to my body during that dark phase was unreal.

How did you beat it? I used Kratom to get away from alcohol. You will know what an addictive personality does. You need to fill one addiction for the other. I haven't had a single alcohol drink in over a year. So Kratom for me was a god send. My Doctor put me on drugs that just made me non functional and life was just a blur. I eventually binned them.

Part of me wishes i had fully read about Kratom as i never realised how harsh the withdrawals we're. I would still choose it any day over alcohol. I was a complete arse on alcohol. Kratom i just feel relaxed. I have kept doses to a minimum as i know if i go up in dose i will just get the urge to dose high so i have never went above my set dose.

What did you use to get away from it?

Just had a look on chemical collective and they seems to stack a few items. You ever tested the stimulants? 3-fpm 2-fma etc? I have always fancied the 3-fpm but have held off.

You a fan of the benzo categories? I am prescribed a small dose of Diazepam daily but i very rarely take them. Their handy and always on hand on certain conditions.

Hope your well bro
Yeah I have a long history with alcohol. Multiple DUIs, jail time, probation, long periods of heavy drinking etc. Spent all of 2018 sober and then relapsed in 2019. Quit again shortly after Christmas and been sober since the New Year. I have a pattern where I go a long period without drinking, relapse, then get sober again. This last go was especially brutal in terms of the general chaos it caused plus the withdrawal but I did have access to Temazepam and Etifoxine which helped. Etizolam helps but too short acting. I would never consider taking a benzo daily as the withdrawals are up there with booze.

For now I am on the wagon. I've made the commitment to at least get myself together in terms of finances and life goals before I consider drinking. Knowing that I am allowing myself to drink at some point in the future is a big part of what helps me stay sober, even though I know drinking is never something that will be a positive force in my life. It's just the alcoholism talking haha.

Cheers bro and stay sober!