Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Modafinil User Reviews Mega Thread
Hello I’m new here I’m A modafenil user about five years now, I first heard about modafinil by listening to Dave Asprey . happy about this page and Fallon because I recently moved to the United States and I didn’t know where to buy modafenil, I just made my first order in bymoda, I’m waiting for my order and let you know how it went but right now I’m happy because they have a very good response to any questions you have.
I used to buy modafenil without prescription in Mexico you don’t need it there, They sell it at Costco. Right now I can’t cross to Mexico so this is a good website to get to know where to buy without any problems. I take
Half a pill in a empty stomach with coffee and that’s it it works pretty well and is helping me out to study for my GED so far I have passed all the subjects except math I’m still Workin on it . Overall modafenil Keeps me focused on the gym focus on the job Focus in school and at home it makes me want to clean up the house. I don’t take it every day I take it three times a week and rest so I don’t build a tolerance to it.

Messages In This Thread
Modafinil User Reviews Mega Thread - by Fallon - 01-27-2020, 06:48 PM
RE: Modafinil User Reviews Mega Thread - by Brendlego - 02-25-2020, 11:31 PM