Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to measure Piracetam powder??
Just bought Piracetam powder from nootropics depot but did not receive a measuring scoop? How do I measure the powder? I do not have a digital scale.
Use a teaspoon. I just measured out a teaspoon of my personal Piracetam from ND. 1 loosely packed teaspoon is roughly 3.6 grams. You should definitely pick up a digital scale for future Nootropics, getting the right dose is super crucial!

[Image: 1-teaspoon-Piracetam.jpg]
Awesome! Took my dose based on this. Took half a teaspoon so about 1.8 grams. Good effects, overall positive changes in mood and good focus! Will get a scale soon.
what do you do, gargle that stuff, put it under the tongue? how does that taste, is it good? can kool-aid be added?
seriously, i have what we call capsules, the '00' kind and a full one is a gram! i've taken up to four of those and it's definitely great! i think three is probly better, for my liking!
i've never taken any so-called choline, or what they tell ya to take, along with that, but neither have i ever got headaches or anything like they'd said i would, without this 'choline',
- whatever that is! yes, more research and development is warranted!
(01-27-2020, 09:51 PM)retroatavism Wrote: what do you do, gargle that stuff, put it under the tongue?  how does that taste, is it good?  can kool-aid be added? 
  seriously, i have what we call capsules, the '00' kind and a full one is a gram! i've taken up to four of those and it's definitely great! i think three is probly better, for my liking!
  i've never taken any so-called choline, or what they tell ya to take, along with that, but neither have i ever got headaches or anything like they'd said i would, without this 'choline',
  - whatever that is!      yes, more research and development is warranted!

Water soluble Nootropics like Piracetam can be mixed into any drink you want. It tastes real bad but I've gotten use to it over the years. I will generally mix it in to the last bit of my morning coffee and slug it down in one gulp. It's not something I would mix in to an entire drink. Any kind of juice masks the taste well enough. 

Comparatively, Oxiracetam tastes like sugar and many people will take their dose under the tongue. I've never done this with Piracetam and probably never will.