Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What should I do ?!
Hi,
I've recently been introduced to the Nootropic world and I'm thrilled about it.
Looking at reviews here and on youtube I opted to go for Noopept and Phenylpiracetam as my objectives were to have improved memory/cognition quickly after taking the pill (not after several months of use), I bought it from nootropic depot which I read was reliable. 
I took 30mg Noopept on day 1, and I did not notice any effet at all.
I took 100mg Phenylpiracetam one week later, and I still did not notice any effet whatsoever.
I did not experience any side effect neither (which is always nice).
So am I missing something or should I just try another nootropic as these two don't seem to work for me ?
If so, what nootropic should I try for my objectives ?
Precision: I was already taking cognizin/high quality vitamins before trying out nootropics, so I don't think this can be the problem.
Thanks a lot for any help I may receive (and please pardon my english: not my mother tongue!).
Many Nootropics are subtle at best. For the Phenylpiracetam I'd recommend trying 200mg, and take it on an empty stomach. Personally for memory I have better luck with Aniracetam. It also provides a nice calm focus. Phenylpiracetam is more of a stimulant rather than a memory enhancer.

Also I'd say If you're going for the memory enhancement, you need a reliable way of tracking whether or not your memory is actually improving. It's hard to track subjectively. Tools like Dual N Back training are decent in this regard.

If I'm studying or need to remember information, I do like a combo of 500mg Aniracetam, 100mg Phenylpiracetam, and a cup of coffee. Then I make sure to do whatever I can to sleep very well that night.