Nootropics Forum

Full Version: What should I do ?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I've recently been introduced to the Nootropic world and I'm thrilled about it.
Looking at reviews here and on youtube I opted to go for Noopept and Phenylpiracetam as my objectives were to have improved memory/cognition quickly after taking the pill (not after several months of use), I bought it from nootropic depot which I read was reliable. 
I took 30mg Noopept on day 1, and I did not notice any effet at all.
I took 100mg Phenylpiracetam one week later, and I still did not notice any effet whatsoever.
I did not experience any side effect neither (which is always nice).
So am I missing something or should I just try another nootropic as these two don't seem to work for me ?
If so, what nootropic should I try for my objectives ?
Precision: I was already taking cognizin/high quality vitamins before trying out nootropics, so I don't think this can be the problem.
Thanks a lot for any help I may receive (and please pardon my english: not my mother tongue!).
Many Nootropics are subtle at best. For the Phenylpiracetam I'd recommend trying 200mg, and take it on an empty stomach. Personally for memory I have better luck with Aniracetam. It also provides a nice calm focus. Phenylpiracetam is more of a stimulant rather than a memory enhancer.

Also I'd say If you're going for the memory enhancement, you need a reliable way of tracking whether or not your memory is actually improving. It's hard to track subjectively. Tools like Dual N Back training are decent in this regard.

If I'm studying or need to remember information, I do like a combo of 500mg Aniracetam, 100mg Phenylpiracetam, and a cup of coffee. Then I make sure to do whatever I can to sleep very well that night.