Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rupharma Phenibut Review!
[Image: rupharma-phenibut.jpg]

So here it goes. Full disclosure, Rupharma sent me this free of charge along with a bunch of other interesting compounds. I was immediately attracted to the products being that they were from Russia. Russia is home to the origins of many Nootropics, Phenibut included. Phenibut was originally synthesized for the Russian Cosmonauts for space flight. They essentially needed something to crush anxiety while simultaneously increasing brain function. The problem with most traditional anti-anxiety meds is their notoriously terrible side effects on mental functioning. While things like Xanax do eliminate anxiety, they do so at the cost of your brain function. Phenibut has similar effects on anxiety but with almost zero negative effects on cognitive function. Now, this doesn't mean Phenibut is not without its dangers and one must always be aware of the potential for addiction. This is a compound that effects the GABA system. Similar to alcohol and other GABA type drugs, there are consequences to messing around with such neurotransmitters.

This isn't a complete breakdown of what Phenibut is, but rather my personal experience with this specific product. I took 3 tablets totaling 750mg on an empty stomach with strong coffee. This is the best way to take Phenibut in my opinion. I immediately recognized the acidic taste of the compound. Even in tablet form you can taste the acidic nature as you pop it in your mouth. It reminded me of Phenibut HCL which has a similar consistency. In fact, it could be Phenibut HCL for all I know but the packaging did not indicate such info, although everything was written in Russian so maybe? Why can't countries write in 'Merican like everyone else does? /s

In 45 minutes I noticed the slow come up of the classic Phenibut experience. Phenibut starts slow and compounds over time. It is a LONG lasting compound. Having experience with Phenibut I concluded this stuff was indeed Phenibut. I did not notice that the product was stronger nor inferior. It felt like the Phenibut I get from other reputable suppliers like Lift Mode. 

Overall I found the product was solid. $8 bucks gets you 5 Grams. They come in 250mg tablets. The prices are comparable with Lift Mode but honestly the shipping takes 1 - 2 weeks, that is unsatisfactory for most. However, the company also stocks other notable Nootropics like Mexidol and Modafinil. If your plan is to pick up these types of Nootropics then it makes sense to also add some real Russian Phenibut to the cart as well. I will say the Phenibut is not better or worse than the product you get from lift mode but if I'm restocking Emoxypine or Modafinil I will certainly add it to the cart. Honestly sometimes it's nice to have Phenibut in an easy to take tablet form, and not have to worry about weighing out the powder.

This Phenibut gets the Gonootropics golden seal of approval. Rupharma also has stellar customer service. Seriously, I literally just emailed them and got a reply back within a minute. You just don't see that level of service even with domestic US vendors. There's also the sex appeal factor of getting real Russian stuff...I mean how cool is that!! 

(06-25-2019, 08:33 PM)Fallon Wrote: Here's a video on Rupharma Phenibut. I'll be doing a write up after work.

nice one Fallon!!! how much did you take? 1 gr ? 750mg?
(06-26-2019, 12:33 AM)AlphaBanana Wrote:
(06-25-2019, 08:33 PM)Fallon Wrote: Here's a video on Rupharma Phenibut. I'll be doing a write up after work.

nice one Fallon!!! how much did you take? 1 gr ? 750mg?
750mg. I use to take larger doses but I find limited returns on the anti-anxiety effects past this range. You can still get recreational value out of the larger doses but I don't use it like that anymore. Personally anything beyond a Gram sets me up for rebound anxiety. Stacked with something like a small dose of Fasoracetam or Mexidol and you need a lot less Phenibut to get similar effects, and the comedowns aren't nearly as bad.