• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Research 1p -blueskynick
blueskynick 1pLsD Researching [50mcg]
Starting Time *5:30pmEst*
**Denoting time/ most substantial info
*6:30pm*
- no report.
*7:00pm*
- i feel something. A little like... I wanna laugh even though theres nothing to laugh at....
*7:30pm*
- it kicked fully in.
*8:00pm*
- The way i would describe it though, like someone pumped my heart with slightly too much adrenaline.
Occasionally i am getting weirdly dissonant auditory hallucinations, like thought delay bouncing back to me
from something im focusing on.
*9:45pm*
- im feeling like i siphoned everything that i could from the experience. Im thinking/hoping, things will get super chill and start weening down.
*10:15pm*
- stomach discomfort. Just trying to endure the discomfort.
*11:00pm*
- no report.
*12:15pm*
- i feel like the thoughts consumed- went into my stomach as opposed to my head. Thats how it felt.
*12:30*
-stomach pain
This trip ended at *1:00-1:30pmEst*
**Conclusion
- My first two trips were nothing like this- (Almost on another plain of existence to compare them). This was much more down to earth, even though i left all the unearthly details out. Yet still, my overthinking lead to one of my usual downfalls- anxiety/stomach pain- that I tend to get alot.
Eventually i will lower the dose and try again.
Nice report. 1P can be very energizing and hectic at times. Definitely experiment with micro doses for a more functional experience.
Any deep insights? Sounds like you didn't enjoy the trip very much.
(01-01-2021, 07:59 PM)Fallon Wrote: Nice report. 1P can be very energizing and hectic at times. Definitely experiment with micro doses for a more functional experience.
HI! Thank you. Ya def a lower dose would be more functional. Im gonna try 15mcg today and report the findings.

(01-04-2021, 09:06 AM)Liquid02 Wrote: Any deep insights? Sounds like you didn't enjoy the trip very much.

Hey! Yes, very deep. One thing i wanted to do but didnt have a chance to, was to try not thinking so much, and just sortve get lost in an activity or something. And your right, it wasn't the best of trips although - in light of my other ones, im thankful, because of how down to earth it was.

Today im gonna try a lower dose and report what i find happens. I have a busy day too, so im gonna include what i did and how it felt.
blueskynick 1pLsD Researching [15mcg]
Starting Time *10:00am*
**Denoting time/ most substantial info
*11:15am*
- hm. Something is happening. Not sure how to describe it. It feels good.
Note, that the extremity of the effects happened at this time.
*11:45am*
- a minute ago i had a stomach pain, and the 1p mitigated it real fast.
*12:00pm*
- im not feeling anything in particular now, but mine as well include everything. Im on my way to the bank.
*1:30pm*
- im at doctors appointment. I was able to get very deep into reading the magazine in the waiting room.
*2:30pm*
- i have to go with my grandmom to her bank as well, then ill head home and just call it. I stole the magazine i was reading in the doctors office. It was a fortuitous accident cause I was not yet finished reading. Then i went to mcdonalds and ate a big mac.
Ended at *3:00pm*
**Conclusion
- i think it went well. I felt the effects end around 12:30. It was sortve like the 50mcg, at first, except like a very tiny swordsmen cut down the approaching severity, just as it happened. Then i figure residual effects maybe lasted another 3hr. i was doing alot of things that couldve handled exaggerated effects. in any case, my mood was good and i accomplished everything i needed to. Perhaps it was my angry gut, or my busy schedule, but i felt like the effects were very short-lived. So i will now consider this and solve it. Just recording my whole day within a journal format, was helpful in itself. Still, the physical 1p helping me, was the biggest spark of help of them all.