Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Read This First
Star 
Hello there!

This is the review section of the Forum. As it grows it will become a massive database of personal experiences. Your contributions here are greatly appreciated and contribute to the growing body of Nootropics knowledge. Currently there are not a lot of sources for good anecdotal reports regarding Nootropics. 

When writing your reviews please don't hesitate to be as detailed as possible. The longer the review the better. Include critical information like the specific nootropic you're reviewing, your dosage, where you purchased the compound etc. 

Well written reviews will be included in the official index. Once there is enough data I will create an easily searchable catalog system for curious users. It will be an Erowid of sorts for Nootropics. 

There is plenty of stuff to write about. If you have any experience with the racetams, choline sources, Phenibut, Modafinil, or any other Nootropic, share your knowledge! 

Thanks again and happy reviewing. I look forward to reading your work and experiences. 

-Fallon
Hi Fallon! Thanks for creating this blog. I think it would be great to read other members reviews.