Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about Phenibut
So I have been taking Phenibut since March 2019. I had a great mood and a fantastic sleep. I always took 750mg which was enough twice a week.

In September then I had some sleep issues and I think they were coming from Phenibut. I woke up and could not fall asleep many times.

I stopped with Phenibut for about 2 months and my sleep was better again. I took it again, and from that time it was not the same anymore: my mood is better and I still can feel the positive effects especially while listening to music, BUT: my sleep does not get better anymore with Phenibut.

To be honest the main reason I took Phenibut was that fantastic deep sleep and waking up like a new born. I don't have that anymore.

What could that be?

Thanks!
Are you still taking it at the same time and going to sleep at the same time? At least for me, the effects of Phenibut change a lot over many hours. I typically become stimulated for the first few hours and then slowly it tapers off and I become tired. I would try to think of anything else in your routine that could have possibly changed as well.

It could be the case you "lost the magic." People report this kind of thing all the time, the Phenibut stops working or they never achieve the same results they had in the beginning. Since you took a long break already, perhaps try a different brand of Phenibut, or maybe give Phenibut FAA a shot.
Thanks Fallon. Yeah I was thinking of another brand. I use Phenibut HCL from Nootropicsdepot, maybe I switch to Liftmode.
Lift Mode FAA Phenibut can't go wrong in my opinion. Better than hcl from the depot. Expensive as all hell but worth it