Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Phenylpiracetam - My first time
my experiences with my first Phenylpiracetam intake:

took it 7:00am in the morning, 200mg sublingually (nootropicsdepot.com, tablets). felt nothing for one hour...I might have expected too much...but then when I hit the gym, I could feel that I had more energy, there was no mental boost, but just more energy and less fatigue. I did at the end of my session a 250 pounds farmers walk, which normally I could never do. 2 hours later I had my Thai lessons with my teacher, still focused, so there was a cognitive working part as well...after 4:00pm I got a little bit tired...I guess it stayed around 9 hours in my body. Not bad as a training booster but also for doing some things you need to focus on, will take it once a week for a hard training session. You guys (girls) had similar experiences?

I have to say that it is now my number 3 favorite nootropics after 1.) Phenibut and 2.) Modvigil (Modafinil). 
Phenylpiracetam is probably the best preworkout Nootropic. It's a banned substance in Professional Sports because of the physical enhancement properties. I'll take it for long cycling sessions along with ALCAR and caffeine. You can push your body harder than usual so be careful, afterwards you do experience a harder crash because your body is exhausted. Also potent stuff for overall mental energy. Much better than any of those expensive preworkout powders (basically just a ton of caffeine.)