Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phenylpiracetam Hydrazide review
Phenylpiracetam is one of my all-time favorite nootropic compounds! Phenylpiracetam hydrazide is a derivative of phenylpiracetam in which the amide group is replaced with a hydrazide group. This is a fairly new compound that has not been studied very well, so caution is advised if you are thinking about trying it. From what i can tell, MrYouAreSoDumb (ceretropic/ND) and his late partner came up with it as a designer drug. It has been reported to be a more stimulatory version of phenylpiracetam, but i can't say that is the case. It is quite stimulatory, but i find phenylpiracetam to be very stimulating as well! Its pretty similar to regular phenylpiracetam, but subtly different. It seems to be a little smoother and slightly less physical than regular phenylpiracetam. The dose range is about the same as phenylpiracetam, but it seems to take a little less to get comparable effects. The main drawbacks are that it is hard to source and more expensive than phenylpiracetam. Overall i like it, not something to take all the time, but nice to pull out occasionally!
Interesting. This is the first I've heard of it. Seems like others also say it's smoother than Phenylpiracetam. Phenylpiracetam has always been smooth for me but I'm interested to try it out.
Gonna try this out for sure if I can find some. I don't know Jack about chemistry and all that but maybe this new form is not subject to the same tolerance problems... phenylpiracetam works...and than it doesn't. Seems like I can use it for about 2 days before it stops working complete and totally....then I have to wait a week before resuming. Annoying buy it forces you to take breaks and cycle lest it just doesn't work at all.

IPA cheers to everyone this Saturday.
For anyone still finding these forums in 2022 and beyond, come join us over at Discord - https://gonootropics.com/Discord