Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phenibut and Stomach Aches??
I'm having a problem with a Nootropic I reallly enjoy. I've been using Phenibut off and on for the past year or so and recently running into gastric issues. These have seemed to come out of nowhere. I have traced it back to the Phenibut unfortunately. 

Anybody else have this problem and have you solved the issue. Thanks!!
Do you get the stomach ache just after taking the phenibut?

A good stomach/nausea remedy is using Ginger. I have suffered stomach issues for a long while and i found Ginger (Ground Powder) knocked back would eliminate all my stomach issues. I have tried tons of remedies including pharmaceuticals and ginger was a god send.

Another option is peppermint oil or taking a teaspoon of Apple cider vinegar before your phenibut dose.

Are you taking a realistic dose? Not overdosing to the point your getting nausea? Like too much phenibut in your system.
Yeah about an hour or so after I take the Phenibut. I take about a Gram each dose. I'll try some ACV next time as I have a bottle in my cabinet, thanks!! It really sucks because I love phenibut so fingers crossed.
Are you taking Phenibut HCL or FAA? HCL is very acidic and can cause problems for some individuals. With that said, the stomach itself is a very acidic environment much more so than Phenibut. Perhaps try out Phenibut FAA from Lift Mode or I've heard of people taking a bit of baking soda with Phenibut HCL to neutralize the acidity. You can use potentiators like Fasoracetam alongside Phenibut so you can take less. For instance, if you usually take a Gram try taking 500mg alongside 25mg of Fasoracetam.
Also try taking with food even though it's common advice to take it on an empty stomach. It still works