Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noopept review
Noopept review
https://nootropicsource.com/
I read alot of good things about noopept. I figured I should give it a go. I purchased 2 grams of powder from the vendor above, I cannot comment how reputable they are though. When I got it I first had I difficult time weighing out 10mg, as my scale didn't go that small but I managed to figure it out by dividing a larger amount several times.
I took 10 maybe 15 mg sublingual. The taste was very chemically not horrible just different.
Within  5 or so mins I began to have a slightly speedy clearheaded feeling. This could have been placebo but who knows. I have taken it several times since then, it is definitely a hit or miss nootropic. A few times I got nothing,  but there were a fee times I got mood lift, motivation, and antianxiety all it one. I also had good effects taking this with bacopa or ksm 66.
I'm currently still researching noopept as a cognitive enhancer.
Yes it can be hit or miss and does some interesting things to memory. Sometimes you remember every little detail and other times you walk into a room and forget what you went there for. I like to take it occasionally, stacked with some Piracetam. It does provide a nice boost in mood and compliments the Piracetam nicely.
I really like noopept for instant energy when I can’t find any to get up and go.