Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Modafinil - king of nootropics
I have to say that I do not know every single nootropics, but from the ones I tried, Modafinil was the best!

The mistake I made was that I took 200mg which was way too strong for me. I couldn't really fall asleep and my brain did not stop working. I have to say I was very very efficient at that day.

My sweet spot is 150mg, that's what I know for sure, but everyone is different. 

If you have a long day, where you have to give 100%, then Modafinil is the right thing for you.

One of my clients takes it like 3-4 times per week, without it he admits, he would not be able to open a third restaurant (he already has 2, but it was way easier with Modafinil). 

I ordered 3 times from buymoda.org and it came every time very fast without any problems and I am still thinking of getting some of those Waklert tablets (the stronger form), maybe I should order them the next time.  Big Grin
My favorite is Wakalert! How do you take 150mg instead of 200? I imagine scrape a bit off the pill? I know I need to find a cheap scale that works.
(01-31-2020, 06:01 AM)Mags Wrote: My favorite is Wakalert! How do you take 150mg instead of 200? I imagine scrape a bit off the pill? I know I need to find a cheap scale that works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liYsgXI4xao

I got my self this one, works perfectly, but i took the one with 20g max and it was 30€ with postage. If you ever order something from N. depot you could just grab the one there. Its also 1mg and under 30 bucks.
Otherwise just cut the pill in half so you get 2x 100mg and cut one again, so theres your 150mg, give or take few mg`s.
(01-31-2020, 06:01 AM)Mags Wrote: My favorite is Wakalert! How do you take 150mg instead of 200? I imagine scrape a bit off the pill? I know I need to find a cheap scale that works.

yes, please find a cheap scale. Mine is a Chinese one for 4$.