Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magnesium Glycinate
This one is about Magnesium.

Let me tell you a little story how stupid I was in the past. 

I already took magnesium years ago, as I knew about the benefits. What I took was malate, oxide, citrate or other forms of magnesium.

Little did I know about BLOOD BRAIN BARRIER until last year November. I bought my first magnesium glycinate and what a huge difference!!!

Since then my sleep was way better and -as a personal trainer- I recommended that to my clients, also to my friends. The combination with 

200mg of L-Theanine is a great sleep aid for those wo do not know. I got positive response from many people. 

If you haven't use it yet, make sure you do, it really helps you.
I'm just discovering the differences between the different versions myself. This is something I will probably do a video on. Glycinate seems to be the best version for maximum absorption and general effects on the brain. Citrate is also good but can have a laxative effect. I would also give magnesium oil a try. It's magnesium you spray directly onto your skin. It's perfect after workouts before you take a shower, the skin absorbs the magnesium and effects are felt almost immediately.
Oh good to know will try this one as well.

L-Threonate -they say you get some cognition effects of it - is totally overvalued. I felt nothing, also friends of mine said it was waste of money. (it is not cheap)

So I guess especially for sleep the glycinate form is the best.
Just started with Mg L-Threonate, took 200mg and will try another 200mg later on. (lets take it slow she said :p)
I dunno, should probably add calcium, or what you think?

Also 400mg of tyrosine along with mg, and piracetam about an hour or two before. 
I noticed that it calmed me down, piracetam kinda speeds me up atm, sweety palms ect.
Also breathing is back to its shallow mode after those 2, its noticable that piracetam on its own makes me breath deeper, more like it used to be, years back.