Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kratom and Immune System!
Hey guys just a quick post that might help some folks...

now it may or may not be true but I believe kratom (particularly red strains) have boosted my immune system over the years. I have noticed I don't get sick as often. Before Kratom I'd get sick a couple times a year. Now it's rare that I get sick at all. I don't have evidence to support this claim but i've read posts from others with similar experiences.

Anyone else experience a similar effect? Might come in handy with this whole corona virus ripping through the earth.
I've also read user reports saying the same thing. I don't know of any mechanisms which contribute directly to the immune system. Perhaps if it lowers your stress there could be a downstream response resulting in a healthier immune system.
Yup. After reading this post, it made me ponder on my experience and I can definitely relate to this. I never noticed it until today, but I have not been sick in a while, and by a while, I mean over a year. Cheers.
(05-27-2020, 10:55 PM)Headhonchopigloc Wrote: Yup. After reading this post, it made me ponder on my experience and I can definitely relate to this. I never noticed it until today, but I have not been sick in a while, and by a while, I mean over a year. Cheers.

Thanks for the reply. Do you mind if I ask what is your current Kratom schedule and usage like? I'm trying to see if my usage is normal, basically I'll dose twice a day 3 - 4 grams. White/green in the morning and a red at night, with a short 1 - 2 day break every now and then. I know it's probably too much but it does help a lot with energy and motivation, I can't deny the addictiveness though. So far I don't seem to be having side effects although tolerance seems to be an issue at my current use