Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Sleep Stack?
I’ve been taking “Jarrow Sleep Optimizer”
and I highly recommend it!  You can get it on Amazon for like $10 a bottle it has..

Valerian Root Complex 400mg
L-Tryptophan 300mg
Hops Strobile Complex 100mg
Lemon Balm Leaf Complex 100mg
PharmaGABA 100mg
Melatonin .3mg

I take a double dose (4 capsules so double these doses). That and a squirt of CBD oil and I sleep great even when I take Modafinil in the morning.  A great foundation to start from!  Highly recommend this stuff! Just a very little Melatonin at .3 mg. Try it out!
Looks good. I'm a fan of the Jarrow brand. Other things to add might be L-theanine, ZMA, and possibly Ashwagandha although that's a lot of ingredients. First time i've heard of Hops being a sleep aid so i'll research that.
My nightly sleep stack:

20mg Diazepam

16oz Red wine

Hahaha only partly joking! That stack looks good to me. I'll pick up a bottle if I can get it through Amazon prime.
Indica heavy strains with a high CBD:THC ratio although THC can be somewhat stimmy and start making the brain churn over all your life mistakes....lol. pharma Gaba looks interesting although I'm curious if it can cross into the brain. Phenibut can also be sedating at certain doses

MC
(05-26-2020, 07:41 PM)Liquid02 Wrote: Looks good. I'm a fan of the Jarrow brand. Other things to add might be L-theanine, ZMA, and possibly Ashwagandha although that's a lot of ingredients. First time i've heard of Hops being a sleep aid so i'll research that.
Nice!  Yeah I was going to order some ZMA to give that a shot as well.  Thanks for the recommendation!

(05-26-2020, 08:58 PM)Frederic P Firth Wrote: My nightly sleep stack:

20mg Diazepam

16oz Red wine

Hahaha only partly joking! That stack looks good to me. I'll pick up a bottle if I can get it through Amazon prime.
Now that sounds like a good sleep stack for sure! lol 
Yeah, I got it on amazon prime.  Take a double dose and you will sleep good Smile