Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alices Restaurant (US Domestic 1P-LSD)
I have a stockpile of 1P LSD and other interesting compounds coming in from a very reputable vendor which I am going to make available to researchers here in the US. All shipments come USPS priority and will be at your door in 2 - 3 days. 

I've setup an exclusive email list called Alices Restaurant for interested researchers. This will be separate from the main email list so if you're interested, join the list and you'll be the first to know when/what stock is available. I won't be advertising these offers too much on the YT channel so be sure to get on that list. 

Once subscribed you will be redirected back to this thread. 

Chairs!
Joined.
Secret Menu at Alices! I will take a tumble down the rabbit hole!
(06-12-2020, 02:08 AM)Mags Wrote: Secret Menu at Alices! I will take a tumble down the rabbit hole!
avid researcher
back on that research Big Grin
Nice....going underground. How will ordering work?
Question 
(06-10-2020, 10:05 PM)Im in!Fallon Wrote: I have a stockpile of 1P LSD and other interesting compounds coming in from a very reputable vendor which I am going to make available to researchers here in the US. All shipments come USPS priority and will be at your door in 2 - 3 days. 

I've setup an exclusive email list called Alices Restaurant for interested researchers. This will be separate from the main email list so if you're interested, join the list and you'll be the first to know when/what stock is available. I won't be advertising these offers too much on the YT channel so be sure to get on that list. 

Once subscribed you will be redirected back to this thread. 

Chairs!
(06-13-2020, 09:21 PM)Liquid02 Wrote: Nice....going underground. How will ordering work?

Email me directly with what you want and I'll forward you ordering details. See the current menu below. Basically everything but the 1P-LSD is available. Flmodafinil is running out faster than the others, Phenibut next, Piracetam has plenty of stock.

Piracetam (125 Grams) - $16

Phenibut FAA (20 Grams) - $21

Flmodafinil (2 Grams) - $32