Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ADDERALL/AMPHETAMINES: 6/10
ADDERALL/AMPHETAMINES: 6/10
More of a drug than a nootropic but when used cautiously can be very useful. In a nutshell, Adderall gives me laser focus, I can focus on a single task for hours and not get bored whatsoever. Boring assignments become fun and engaging, I look forward to completing menial tasks. In this sense Adderall can definitely act as a nootropic.  It also gives me a strong mood boost; I get increased self confidence and want to share my thoughts with everyone. The cons however keep me from giving it a higher score, mainly strong addiction potential and risk of overdose. Also insomnia and sometimes even paranoia come with these class of stimulants.
Turns me into a robot. Mental energy but comes at the cost of feeling less creative and inability to think outside of the box. Phenyl and coffee is a much better option for me.
i used to be prescribed adderall for adult add, its def a two edged sword! if you take small doses and cycle it like other strong nootropics it really is pretty useful, but if you take it everyday like the dr tells you to it can ruin your life! the first year was awesome, but after awhile it really blunts emotions and can make you manic and compulsive! at least thats my experience, i've been off of it for almost a year and am just now starting to feel like myself again. that's actually what got me deeper into nootropics. phenylpiracetam and afinils are much better and manageable for me, they turn on the lights without all the chatter