Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1P lsd experiences
I got some on the way and can’t wait to give a go on the micro level. Gonna start out with the 10mg every 3 days. Figure that’s a good starting point
Started microdose regime 10 mgs 1 day on 2 days off, any early user experiences with this? Wonder is it ok to take nootropics like piracetam on days off. Also may try a one off day with 20/30 mgs to test effect.
(06-30-2020, 06:55 PM)Neonknight Wrote: Started microdose regime 10 mgs 1 day on 2 days off, any early user experiences with this? Wonder is it ok to take nootropics like piracetam on days off. Also may try a one off day with 20/30 mgs to test effect.

30mcgs will definitely cause subtle visual distortions and things will begin to breathe. It's a pretty good experience. Still functional but perhaps slightly harder to keep it together around people. Personally I find it difficult not to burst out laughing around those doses.

As far as the Piracetam goes, I take it on the days off with no problem. In fact, I feel the 2 enhance each other to a certain extent.
Been following microdose protocol of 10 mcg one day on , two days off. Have noticed last few times not really feeling anything , even lethargic. Wonder what others experiences are, is it possible to develop a tolerance even with microdose and days off. It it more of a long term stategy i.e. may take a while to notice effects building up. Any feedback greatly appreciated.
(07-08-2020, 04:42 PM)Neonknight Wrote: Been following microdose protocol of 10 mcg one day on , two days off. Have noticed last few times not really feeling anything , even lethargic. Wonder what others experiences are, is it possible to develop a tolerance even with microdose and days off. It it more of a long term stategy i.e. may take a while to notice effects building up. Any feedback greatly appreciated.

I would take a week off and then start with something like 20 - 30mcg. It's possible you need a slightly larger dosing routine.
Thanks,Will try a differenct approach, came across information where starting with a microdose for some people can unlock some underlying issues usually minor, may cause some discomfort as part of  bringing into the open. In this case a bigger dose may be needed as a first time user to break through, in a supportive environment and with the right dosage. Then continue with microdosing regime. I will continue to search for the right protocol , have alot of faith in this for healing

This is the reference , just a random clip of naturopaths in Canada having a discussion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKzL0Eyzt3w&t=2390s
(07-09-2020, 08:29 PM)Neonknight Wrote: Thanks,Will try a differenct approach, came across information where starting with a microdose for some people can unlock some underlying issues usually minor, may cause some discomfort as part of  bringing into the open. In this case a bigger dose may be needed as a first time user to break through, in a supportive environment and with the right dosage. Then continue with microdosing regime. I will continue to search for the right protocol , have alot of faith in this for healing

This is the reference , just a random clip of naturopaths in Canada having a discussion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKzL0Eyzt3w&t=2390s

In my experience I would say a micro dose can range from as little as 5mcg or as much as 30mcg for some.

Did you do the volumetric dosing or did you cut the tabs into pieces? The volumetric dosing is important because the 1P is not always evenly spread across the tabs. In other words, there will be "hot spots" on the tabs, certain parts of the tab may have more 1P than others. And perhaps in the corners of the tabs there may be very little depending on the spread. Thanks for the vid!
I did the volumetric as suggested, made sense alright. Think it may be back to the point, everyone is different and may need a variety approaches, research with the research ! I think I will try more of a recreational dose maybe 60 mcg soon. Noticed in your did an initial dose , seemed like it was beneficial for you.

Great youre welcome, Wasnt sure if that was ok to post on the forums, intention is to share information that might help someone.
Any experience of stacking with 1p . Went for 20mg 1p 75mg F Modifinil, went up through the gears fairly quickly for a cool cruise of a day.

Wondering if any other experiences of this
(08-28-2020, 03:38 PM)Neonknight Wrote: Any experience of stacking with 1p . Went for 20mg 1p 75mg F Modifinil, went up through the gears fairly quickly for a cool cruise of a day.

Wondering if any other experiences of this

It stacks well with many compounds especially at the micro dose level. Initially I thought it might not play nice with others but I was wrong. My favorite is 15mcg of 1P and about 250mg of Phenibut. Super functional mood booster. The 1P is stimulating, I've experienced heightened anxiety combining it with Modafinil and Coffee although I've recently quit coffee and get no anxiety from any stacks. 1P and Modafinil is a good combo, especially at the doses you mentioned. I've found it generally stacks well with stimulants, 1P and Phenylpiracetam is also nice.