Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1P lsd experiences
So many good experiences! I am thinking to give it a whirl now when Alice starts taking orders.

Mags
My experience with 1p has been extensive and always positive. I have used it to help with depression and it has worked well. After working with microdosing for awhile I started experimenting with once a week doses of 75-100ug. These worked well for keeping my mood positive. I have often wondered if a weekly, larger dose could work well instead of prescribed antidepressants.
(10-08-2020, 03:51 PM)Stonefly Wrote: My experience with 1p has been extensive and always positive. I have used it to help with depression and it has worked well. After working with microdosing for awhile I started experimenting with once a week doses of 75-100ug. These worked well for keeping my mood positive. I have often wondered if a weekly, larger dose could work well instead of prescribed antidepressants.

Yeah the 1P is great stuff. I've found 5ug with roughly 100mg of F-Phenibut is a powerful mood booster with few rebound side effects. I do think larger doses can be beneficial for longer term benefits, but obviously those larger doses aren't functional the day you take them. It's getting harder to source the 1P, so larger doses burn through your supply quicker. 5ug 1 - 2 times a week is my sweet spot.