Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Intro
(06-26-2019, 03:46 AM)frenzycat Wrote: Greetings...
37 Male
Pennsylvania

Discovered nootropics late 2015, to find something safe and effective to help with anxiety and depression type feelings. Had a history of stimulant and alcohol use that got out of hand. Nootropics helped me drop the heavy dependence on booze. Still trying to find the perfect stack to fill in the gap.
Phenylpiracatam , Alcar,  ltheanine, phenibut, noopept, and of course caffeine are some of my favorites

Welcome to the Forums! I too struggled with Booze. It's not an easy habit to kick but completely possible. I essentially came to the realization that there was very little value to drinking, at least for me personally. Once I got clear headed I became addicted to feeling good and healthy. Drinking also has a lot of psychological under pinnings, once you understand what you're trying to run away from you can process things correctly and fix addiction. I hate how ingrained alcohol is in culture. It's one of the most poisonous substances, responsible for more deaths than any other drug, and sold on every street corner. Meanwhile, you can't even find many Nootropics in stores and only now is Cannabis starting to become accepted. 

Thanks for checking out the community and hope to see you around!

Messages In This Thread
My Intro - by Fallon - 06-21-2019, 10:47 PM
RE: My Intro - by frenzycat - 06-26-2019, 03:46 AM
RE: My Intro - by Fallon - 06-26-2019, 07:17 AM
RE: My Intro - by retroatavism - 08-15-2019, 12:16 AM
RE: My Intro - by Fallon - 08-17-2019, 06:59 AM