Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adderall vs Nootropics
The main situation for me is I tend to have a bad attitude. Basically social anxiety type stuff. Sometimes I get angry inside just because I see and hear other people around me talking, laughing, joking around, just having a good time. I feel bad for feeling this way.
I acquired a few amphetamine IR tabs, and decided to take a few while at work, I think it was 20mg. I wasn't expecting much and then it hit me. All of the sudden it felt as if I belong right in the spot where i was, I normally have this background feeling of dread and depression anger type stuff in my head. All of that was gone, I didn't feel rushed or speedy it was more of a clarity. I also noticed I could very easily talk to people I usually either avoid or give them my shit attitude. I really dont like being that way it comes out of nowhere and then I regret what I did.
I wish I could feel that kind of
clarity feeling more often. Phenibut and other stimulative nootropics come close....
Alcar+ phenylpiracetam+ caffeine + theanine is what I usually turn to.
Kratom also lightens my mood but i has a circular dose pattern that takes some thinking at least for me anyway

Messages In This Thread
Adderall vs Nootropics - by Fallon - 07-20-2019, 05:07 AM
RE: Adderall vs Nootropics - by frenzycat - 07-21-2019, 06:13 PM
RE: Adderall vs Nootropics - by Fallon - 07-22-2019, 02:03 AM