Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What stack is good for someone with Bipolar Disorder II (with psychotic features)?
I was diagnosed Bipolar as a teenager. My biggest advice is avoiding real hard drugs and alcohol and do your best to channel the manic energy into positive areas of your life. During depressive episodes the racetams help me a ton, Phenylpiracetam mainly. Choline during the Manic episodes can take the edge off of the high energy. Sometimes I have ask myself "what would a normal person do in this situation?" lol. The mania causes you to engage in behavior that is sometimes dangerous, or not well thought out.

Personally I think there is too much going on with that stack. I do like to take NAC if I find myself being drawn to alcohol, as it helps curb impulses and addiction. L-Theanine is also good for toning down energy levels.

I would try out Piracetam, Phenylpiracetam, and a choline source like Alpha GPC or CDP choline. Bear in mind that the Piracetam can make the mania worse, but it works wonders for uplifting you during the depressive lows. That has been my experience.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What stack is good for someone with Bipolar Disorder II (with psychotic features)? - by Fallon - 06-21-2020, 11:23 PM