Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else battle anxiety daily?
So I suffered from anxiety for as far as i can remember its been a never ending battle and I have tried many different options start out using benzos and it was effective but I had to keep increasing the dose every so often then I eventually maxed out on 4 xanax bars a day then that became ineffective starting have percepatative withdrawal in between doses finally that ended up putting me in detox and it was horrible I had post acute withdrawal for 6 months so basically I tried numerous non narcotic medications and they never really helped much started smoking marijuana and honestly it was one of the most effective ways but I can't smoke weed all the time so basically now I am trying nootropics and phenibut is great for anxiety but please don't take more than 3 Times a week because I been also physically dependent to it and the withdrawal is just as bad as benzos so basically I am taking phenabut 3 times a week and the 4 days I have found fasoracetam to be very effective so for me cycling between phenibut and fasoracetam has been very effective and that's my current treatment and its going good hope this will help somebody

Messages In This Thread
Anyone else battle anxiety daily? - by lb1986 - 02-16-2020, 07:58 AM
RE: Anyone else battle anxiety daily? - by Mags - 02-16-2020, 11:42 AM
RE: Anyone else battle anxiety daily? - by lb1986 - 02-17-2020, 08:21 AM
RE: Anyone else battle anxiety daily? - by JohnClawson - 02-17-2020, 11:23 PM
RE: Anyone else battle anxiety daily? - by Fallon - 02-18-2020, 07:40 AM