Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nootropics - waste of money/time ?
Fallon's latest 2 videos made me think about nootropics in general. 

I do not say that it is a waste of money or time as it really can help you a little bit. Of course some people expect too much and then they are disappointed but still nootropics like Modafinil, Phenypiracetam, L-Theanin, Magnesium Glycinate and Phenibute are really worth every penny.

If you tried nootropics and they don't work, don't trow them away, just give it to a friend , or like me to a client. Like at the moment I give some of my clients a nice "booster" which is 100mg of Phenyl Piracetam with 750mg of Oxiracetam (Oxi didn't really work for me). They are very happy about it lately they insist 2 to 3 times per week to take that booster, of course they also pay for that. 

But coming back to nootropics: there is no quick fix in life. You have to work hard but 200mg of Modafinil can make it a little bit easier for you if you know what I mean  Big Grin

Dave Asprey was 8 years on Modafinil and he confirmed that without taking it he wouldn't beeing able to run his businesses. 

For me I keep taking Modafinil once a week for a long day, I keep taking Phenibut on Saturday to have a deep sleep and sex is also better with it and I keep taking Magnesium with L-Theanine before I go to bed during the week.

Messages In This Thread
Nootropics - waste of money/time ? - by AlphaBanana - 08-25-2019, 01:05 PM