Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Difference between piracetam, phenylpiracetam, aniracetam
I tried Aniracetam yesturday and i got this mixed fellings about it. It felt kinda strange, atleast on its own. I think aniracetam for sure needs to be stacked with some piracetam or alike. For me it felt like its holding me by the legs and pushing up, and at the same time grabing my head and pushing down. Like that gas and brake pedal at the same time, that Fallon is talking about. Also nausea was there and i had this extreme night sweats after.
The good thing i noticed was when making decision and there were for example 3 choices and i had to pick one and improve it. Ussually i would pick one, improve it, but then i would also go for the other 2 choices and see how that looks and sooner or later i would end up in some loop on a minor, unimportant detail. This time it was easy to pick one of 3, do the work on that and eliminate other 2 choices.
It did make me whistle, these disco songs from the 80`s playing in my head heh, i know i`m in a good mood when that happens, even tho i`m more of a metal, garage rock fan. When i`ll give it another chance, i`m stacking it with some piracetam and 400-500mg of Aniracetam max. It felt ok on 400mg, but very very subtle, another 400mg hours later produced all these negative effects i`m mentioning. Woke up craving for some piracetam, i love this last batch from Nootropics depot.

So yea, on its own big NO to Aniracetam, Piracetam holding its hand might work tho.

Today phenylpiracetam, oxiracetam and l-theanine made their introduction.
What can i say, just wonderful. Energy, focus. It`s like you`re in your own private tunnel when working on something.
Started easy with 100mg Phenylpiracetam, 200mg l-theanine, 300mg Oxiracetam with big cup of coffe.
2 hours later 1000mg Piracetam, 300mg Oxiracetam, 200mg l-theanine. No apparent negative effects and there was actualy no need for the 2nd dose at that point, i was just pushing it a bit.
By now you probably already found that on your own, its an old post. But i bet something like this is what you were after, Mags.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Difference between piracetam, phenylpiracetam, aniracetam - by Filter - 02-01-2020, 07:48 AM