Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ketogenic Diet
I have tried just about every nootropic, but none has been comparable to the nootropic effect of the ketogenic diet at least on my brain in particular. As someone who has struggled with anxiety, depression, and brain fog it has reduced these symptoms by 80% and I am now looking forward to social situations and it was only two weeks ago prior to starting the ketogenic diet that I feared such situations. I have not felt so alive since my freshman year of high school during which time I began to suffer such symptoms. The ketogenic diet consists of fat and protein consumption (Basis: 70% Fat, 25% Protein, 5% Carbs) with extremely minimal carb and sugar consumption. So this diet is gluten-free and basically sugar-free as well and two such compounds are known to be very detrimental to mental health. Please research further into this for yourselves if you suffer from similar issues to myself. I am sure this diet can help with a great multitude of health issues. I am no longer using nootropics so I won't be on this site too much anymore, but I wish everyone the best of health, after all as cliche as it sounds "your health is your wealth." (You will crave carbs like they're crack for a few days and sugar as well, but you have to be mentally strong and avoid these urges if you want to make a true change for the better.)

Messages In This Thread
Ketogenic Diet - by No1NootropicExercise - 08-02-2019, 05:09 PM
RE: Ketogenic Diet - by Fallon - 08-02-2019, 11:18 PM
RE: Ketogenic Diet - by No1NootropicExercise - 08-03-2019, 02:18 AM
RE: Ketogenic Diet - by Fallon - 08-03-2019, 02:53 AM
RE: Ketogenic Diet - by No1NootropicExercise - 08-03-2019, 09:29 PM