Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adderall vs Nootropics
(07-21-2019, 06:13 PM)frenzycat Wrote: The main situation for me is I tend to have a bad attitude. Basically social anxiety type stuff. Sometimes I get angry inside just because I see and hear other people around me talking, laughing, joking around, just having a good time. I feel bad for feeling this way.
I acquired a few amphetamine IR tabs, and decided to take a few while at work, I think  it was 20mg. I wasn't expecting much and then it hit me. All of the sudden it felt as if I belong right in the spot where i was, I normally have this background feeling of dread and depression anger type stuff in my head. All of that was gone, I didn't feel rushed or speedy it was more of a clarity. I also noticed I could very easily talk to people I usually either avoid or give them my shit attitude. I really dont like being that way it comes out of nowhere and then I regret what I did.
I wish I could feel that kind of
clarity feeling more often. Phenibut and other stimulative nootropics come close....
Alcar+ phenylpiracetam+ caffeine + theanine is what I usually turn to.
Kratom also lightens my mood but i has a circular dose pattern that takes some thinking at least for me anyway

Good stimulants certainly make socializing more tolerable. The boost in Dopamine makes almost everything more enjoyable. You should check out L-Tyrosine, it's nowhere close to stimulants like Adderall but it does provide a nice subtle/energizing boost in Dopamine. Works well with Caffeine and Phenylpiracetam.

Messages In This Thread
Adderall vs Nootropics - by Fallon - 07-20-2019, 05:07 AM
RE: Adderall vs Nootropics - by frenzycat - 07-21-2019, 06:13 PM
RE: Adderall vs Nootropics - by Fallon - 07-22-2019, 02:03 AM