Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Armodafinil Review
From what I can tell that gene only effects a users responsiveness to Modafinil, especially related to lack of sleep. People with the specific gene respond very well to Modafinil under lack of sleep while people with other variations of the gene don't respond at all. Adderall is extremely strong, I imagine there are some people who are completely non responsive but probably not a lot. Adderalls effects on Dopamine are strong while Modafinil has only marginal effects. There still isn't a lot of info on how Modafinil works exactly.

Here is some info taken from this article discussing the gene I'm talking about.

[PMID 19037200] rs4680(G;G) carriers deprived of sleep respond quite well to 2x 100mg modafinil in terms of improved vigor and well-being, and maintained baseline performance with respect to executive functioning, whereas rs4680(A;A) individuals barely responded to the drug at all.

In the future I want to do one of those genetic tests to figure out my personal gene profile. It's good data to figure out what compounds will serve you well. You can essentially determine if something will work for you just by looking at the data.

Messages In This Thread
Armodafinil Review - by No1NootropicExercise - 07-13-2019, 12:12 AM
RE: Armodafinil Review - by Fallon - 07-13-2019, 03:20 AM
RE: Armodafinil Review - by No1NootropicExercise - 07-13-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: Armodafinil Review - by Fallon - 07-13-2019, 07:46 PM