Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Armodafinil Review
I got my hands on a couple of tablets of armodafinil and suprisingly, I was extremely disappointed after two days of experimentation. I averaged about 4-5 hours of sleep per night over the prior 5 nights to trying it so I figured it could possibly serve me extremely well, however after dosing half of a capsule to disappointment, I followed up the next day with an entire capsule to even greater disappointment. It gave me some energy, on top of a cup of coffee that is, but my brain became foggy and it definitely did not help me to focus at all as a matter of fact it even made me unfocused. I was very optimistic about this substance after having read many positive anecdotal reports on reddit, some even comparing it to adderall, which is ABSOLUTELY ABSURD! In college, 20 mg of adderall would flood my brain so heavily with dopamine that I could study for 15 hours straight then go ace a test, although I used it very sparingly since it is an absolute disgrace of a substance of which is extremely detrimental to health in the long term. I guess I will return to back my daily coffee, theanine, methylated b-complex, lions mane, fish oil, and CBD regimen along with exercise and quality sleep of course. In hindsight, these 'harder' nootropics are most likely not worth the tax on the brain anyways.

Messages In This Thread
Armodafinil Review - by No1NootropicExercise - 07-13-2019, 12:12 AM
RE: Armodafinil Review - by Fallon - 07-13-2019, 03:20 AM
RE: Armodafinil Review - by No1NootropicExercise - 07-13-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: Armodafinil Review - by Fallon - 07-13-2019, 07:46 PM