Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assistance with piracetam.
Hey everyone,

I am new to the community so any input helps. I recently have got my feet wet with nootropics. Primarily piracetam, sulbutiamine, and l theanine. I absolutely love l theanine for its anxiolytic effects and it’s synergy with caffeine. I am still indifferent to sulbutiamine, but that’s a whole different topic.

My question is, what is the best way to optimize piracetam. I have tried dosages varying from 800mg up to 6100mg the past two weeks. I noticed my “sweet spot” is around 1600-2100mg; still tinkering with the dosage in that range. How many times a day should I dose in that range? Should I take a bigger dose in the morning? How frequently do you dose throughout the day? And lastly, how long do the effects of piracetam work for you? 

Any advice helps. I really dig this whole community as I have lurked the threads, everyone seems rad and helpful. Cheers.

Also, I plan to incorpate Oxiracetam into this stack, what dose of Oxiracetam should I start with? what time of day should I take the Oxiracetam? Oxiracetam is taken once a day, correct?

Messages In This Thread
Assistance with piracetam. - by Headhonchopigloc - 05-20-2020, 06:01 PM
RE: Assistance with piracetam. - by Liquid02 - 05-20-2020, 07:45 PM
RE: Assistance with piracetam. - by Fallon - 05-21-2020, 10:22 PM
RE: Assistance with piracetam. - by mayragustin - 05-22-2020, 02:10 AM
RE: Assistance with piracetam. - by Madcabby - 05-22-2020, 06:12 AM