Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else battle anxiety daily?
Wink 
Hi folks

Any anxiety/Social Anxiety sufferers?

I have had this b*tch of a problem for as far back as i can remember.

If someone doesn't suffer anxiety then they don't understand how it can affect your day to day life. I have sat and explained to my partner just how it can feel to suffer this every day. She genuinely couldn't understand that it can really be as bad as how it is described. Even doing a walk to a shop use to be a challenge for me as i thought everyone in cars would be staring and judging. You would hear a laugh and think it's aimed at you.

It really is a horrid illness but..  Over time i have managed to get it more balanced and can have mostly good days rather than bad ones now. 

Anyone else battle it daily?

This is why i went down the nootropics route. My Doctor just loaded me up on anti depressants and benzo's and your just *Numb* a complete emotionless person that just becomes robot. I'm sure these med's will be a god send for some but i just never felt like *me* on them.

I stopped all those med's and eventually just used nootropics. Tried all the usuals. Ashwaghanda ' Rhodiola Rosea etc. Even though their mild... You still feel *alive* and normal with these and they do help as long as your patient and let them work.

How does everyone else deal with their Anxiety? Are you a nootropics user?

I would say the biggest relief was from... Exercising. This made my life 100x better. Exercise is a powerful *drug*. It's free and very good for you overall. You will feel a huge boost in dopamine from exercise and over time it works magic.

Post your daily struggles and how you also manage them.

Thanks guys

Messages In This Thread
Anyone else battle anxiety daily? - by lb1986 - 02-16-2020, 07:58 AM
RE: Anyone else battle anxiety daily? - by Mags - 02-16-2020, 11:42 AM
RE: Anyone else battle anxiety daily? - by lb1986 - 02-17-2020, 08:21 AM
RE: Anyone else battle anxiety daily? - by Fallon - 02-18-2020, 07:40 AM